...slices of life in the Garden of Good & Evil

Friday, June 15, 2007

Public Domain??

After posting a for couple of days, I decided to let a few people know about my new venture into blogging. Most of the exchanges went like this...

Me: I started a blog.
Friend: Really? You?

After that I didn't get any feedback one way or the other from them (and I know they all looked at the blog). Does this mean I should be embarrassed? proud? in hiding?

Starting up a MySpace page just didn't grab me, but the blog idea did - and still does for that matter. I'm not sure if anything of profundity will ever be posted here (profundity is a real word, right?), but it feels pretty good to be a published writer...

2 comments:

jonathan wagner said...

hey! i was pumped to find out that you were blogging. i look forward to reading your stuff! it is good to have multiple venues through which to get news from starkvegas. i am adding you to my site...

D.Cooper said...

Hi there!

I too became a blogger...trying to keep up with the kiddos in Pitt I guess!

Debbie