...slices of life in the Garden of Good & Evil

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rising From the Ashes


Ta da...

After a very lengthy vacation from the ole' blog, I've decided to get back to it. Somehow, it came up in a few conversations. And believe it or not, I actually think I'm developing a tiny fan base...

Not tiny fans - just a very small # of readers. For them I'll forge on.

Time for dropping the standard lead pic of Scott A sleeping on a dirty couch in the warehouse. Most of you don't know Scott anyway, and my dear wifey thinks the reference is totally unclear. To tell the truth, I don't remember why that pic made the blog in the first place. But I do think photos of people sleeping inappropriately are always funny - even if it's sort of random. I'll get a new header pic later. Submissions are being accepted now.

Maybe my blogging renaissance will inspire the incomparable Rex L. Camino to get back to blogging as well. He's been on sabbatical for 9 months now. In fact, as I roamed around Blogland today, I noticed big gaps in most everyone's regular writings. Maybe me coming back will push their buttons too.

Writing a better blog entry than I can is easy. Just do it...

1 comment:

jonathan wagner said...

good to see you back! it has definitely inspired me to get back on it... if only i didn't have a hebrew final on thursday! see you in a few weeks!