...slices of life in the Garden of Good & Evil

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back Again


I'm not sure how many times one can "fall out" of the blogosphere and then return, but here I am. After a brief surfacing last summer, I've decided to make a better effort at posting with some sort of regularity.

I begin with a little housecleaning on my blog roll. Mark Cuban has become a raving lunatic online (as opposed to real life where he's always been one) - so he's toast...


My friend George Light (aka Bulb) hasn't popped anything out since last February. I think 10 months is long enough to wait for anybody - so he's toast, too.

And sadly, the one and only Rex L. Camino hasn't posted since October 2007. He actually may be dead (hence, toast), so let's move on...

My one add (at least today) is darling daughter Meredith's new blog replete with many photos of precious granddaughter Mary Cameron. She's really a great little unit! Just the two of us had a serious afternoon nap in the recliner yesterday during some woeful college football game on ESPN. It sorta makes me think this "Pop" business will work out just fine...

No comments: